Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to start reducing my number of toys, so here's my Ljutic Mono Gun T, Serial Number 738. It was built in 1973, one of 10 guns sold to Gene Sears in Reno for resale. It's as solid today as it was when it was built and, according to Nadine Ljutic in August, 2011, when I bought the gun, it never has been returned to the factory for service. In December, 2013, I did send the trigger group back to Yakima because I felt the trigger pull was just a bit light. Mike Hugill had a new spring installed and sent it back. Family illness followed it's return and I don't think 250 rounds have been put through the gun since that date in 2013. I'm asking $2,000.

The stock absolutely is cast for a left hand shooter. The barrel is as it was when it left the factory -- no modifications and the rings are still in it. Wear is no more than you would expect for an excellent, target-crushing trapgun of this vintage!!

Any questions, email me. Thanks for looking!!
DSC_6618.JPG
DSC_6623.JPG
DSC_6619.JPG
DSC_6622.JPG
DSC_6643.JPG
DSC_6649.JPG

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOP to the end of the stock is 13 inches. I don't know what choke is built into the barrel (I never checked it 'cause it did what I wanted it to do when I shot it), but I presume it is modified, IM, or full. When I talked with Nadine Ljutic in August, 2011, she told me it shoots 60/40 or 70/30 (is that the way all Ljutic barrels shoot?) and frankly, that's all I cared about. I can tell you it smokes targets back to the fence!

·
Banned
8 Posts
LOP to the end of the stock is 13 inches. I don't know what choke is built into the barrel (I never checked it 'cause it did what I wanted it to do when I shot it), but I presume it is modified, IM, or full. When I talked with Nadine Ljutic in August, 2011, she told me it shoots 60/40 or 70/30 (is that the way all Ljutic barrels shoot?) and frankly, that's all I cared about. I can tell you it smokes targets back to the fence!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts