Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shoot a left handed Blaser F3. I'm getting the urge to buy a new gun. I've really grown to like the LH top lever. What other gunmaker offers this option?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I shoot a left handed Blaser F3. I'm getting the urge to buy a new gun. I've really grown to like the LH top lever. What other gunmaker offers this option?
I'm a lefty. So you push the lever to the right or pull to the left? I never knew either!! I shoot a k80 that never crossed my mind (however short the path is through said mind)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have one on my K-80 installed by Chris Maest.

Pull to left.
Interesting. I wonder if other makers' guns could also be modified this way. I have a DT11 that I'd love to have converted to left pull.

So far the list is short, K80 and F3 for true left handed O/U? If others could be converted, the OP would have a lot more options!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Why would you want to pull when it's so easy to push, I shoot a LH Kolar and love the way it opens with a gentle push.

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Never gave it much thought until I got this F3. Now right hand levers seem odd.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
The first Blaser I ever saw was a left opening top lever, I thought he "pushed" the lever with his left thumb to open the gun. Maybe you fellas are correct and he was "pulling" it. Nah, you're wrong.

Pat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts