Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well-you're not going to believe this. Last night, my wife dragged me to a Lady Ga Ga concert in the RBC center in Raleigh. I'm 67--brought my ear plugs. Well , despite her politics this lady puts on one hell of a show & really earns her bucks. I have not stayed out past midnight /can't remember when. It was fun, a kick to be surrounded with lots of beautiful young people & feel young again.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
695 Posts
Good for you Phil. Personally I'm not a fan, but glad you had a good time. I'm still waiting for ELO to make a comeback myself. How's everything going with the dog problem? Good luck Chuck Hrosik

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Answers to questions: The beef bikini was not worn, the neighbor's son & dog are no longer in residence.

Her costumes, production numbers prove some value to the cost of the tickets which were $100.+ each.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
918 Posts
Bernie, sorry to inform you but the chello player for ELO died Sept. 3rd. Mike Edwards sometime cellist for the symphonic rock luminaries Electric Light Orchestra, was killed on Friday when a 700-pound hay bale rolled down a hill in the English countryside and smashed the roof of his van.

·
Registered
182 Posts
"the cost of the tickets which were $100.+ each"

I should have spent my money there instead of going to the Redskins' game.

My ticket just up from the corner of the endzone was $125, a 16-oz draft was $8 (Guinness draft was $9), a Johnny Rocket's single cheeseburger was $10 and now I hate the Redskins more than I used to hate Lady GaGa. At least she delivers a show from beginning to end. And it probably wasn't as loud and smokey as an NFL game.

17 running plays = 18 yards

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.