Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Not1/2Bad is absolutely right. Do a search for clayslayer27 as the sign on name for Tex's pictures. I have a bison pouch he made. Hardy shows wear after a year. Looks really good. Sturdy but light weight. Worth every penny. Tex is a great guy to deal with. Best pouch I have owned. Bob

·
Registered
508 Posts
Search for bluedotman on this site. I purchased four of his pouches and couldn't be happier with them. High quality at a very reasonable price.

·
Registered
151 Posts
tex made me a bag with a union jack on front fantastic my mate saw and order one with the ozzy flag on it , you think it up he,ll make it. nice work well made.

·
Registered
613 Posts
An example, my wife bought me a Lonesome Charley 8 box shell bag for Christmas in 1991. I have had it soaked shooting in rain & snow. The belt broke, a couple of latches wore out. I sent it back this year for a rejuevenation. It is like new, At No Cost. The Lonesome Charley stuff is first class as is Loneome, he has been making leather about as long as I have been shooting, 48 yr.s, his children now do most of the work.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have been using a pouch from Lonesome Charlie for the last 5 or 6 years. Been out in all kinds of weather. Still looks like new. (it also has a couple of "drain holes" in the bottom for when my quality reloads leak a little shot)
GJB

·
5,224 Posts
LC also makes a great hull hamper for empties - with and without a magnetic bottom opener... custom made me one to match a Bison pouch I had created...

LC is tops!

j.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just to give some of the folks who may not have seen Tex's work an idea of what he can do. This is his first "Hawk" bag that he made for me. I love it and the leather just keeps getting softer and nicer. Quick turn around 1 1/2 years ago, but I can only assume he's busier than ever as his stuff has grown in popularity.

Gene

1 - 20 of 21 Posts