Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited to announce my partnership with Butler USA.

Together Jason Lee and I have lightened the existing steel frame gun along with a higher POI and a faster lock time for the triggers.
This has produced a very well handling low recoil target crushing machine designated the LF1.
I will be at the KTA later in the week to debut the prototype, so look me up and come see and shoot the new setup and give me your thoughts, opinions or just a hard time like usual. It’ll be good just to see everyone again!

D-rail

·
Registered
22,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That should help a lot for sales. I found the earlier Butler's too heavy for me. Good luck.
If Darrell shoots it as well as he did his MX10 that will get sales up too. I think he passed up the All American run this year but if this Butler gun shoots for him he will be back next Target year. He took this year off to be a daddy to his daughters. They are doing fine.

·
Registered
22,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With the changes made, are they cheaper too ?
Dunno. The last I saw was the price point was going to be $8-$10K depending on features.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
What's the weight difference in the versions?
Didn't they already have a steel and aluminum(?) models?

Hope those guys are selling them well. I would like to own one at some point.

·
Registered
32,289 Posts
Should be fluorescent pink or yellow.

·
Registered
32,289 Posts
Nah. That’s Obenchain’s colors.
Wow , am I confused. Must be old age. Then again, I have not been to an ATA shoot in Colorado since September 2019. Who are you people?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts