Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who would mine the lead at my gun club in upstate NY made contact with Stephen Ricketts thanks to all for your help

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
PM Terry [lead miner] He travels far and wide and is one of the good guys. If he cant do it Im sure he will help you find someone. Bill

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
If you have a small club, four traps or so, good luck. Most miners go for the big hauls and big money. Nothing wrong with that, just tough for the small clubs to get mined.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Call Todd Hoffman from the TV show Gold Rush. The fat a$$ sure can't find any gold. Maybe he could mine your lead and succeed. Heck you can show him where it is.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
The same guys who are now at Elysburg did our 4 trap club, and others here in south central PA. Contact Chuck at PSSA, you'll find his info on the PSSA website, by clicking on the provided link.

best....mike

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Dogwalker, I see Steve R beat me to the draw. He's worked around New England and did a great job for us. Good people to work with, good luck with your project.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Even if he showed Todd where it was Todd would muck it up. He would still try to mine in between the shooting posts knowing that the lead came out the side of the gun.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
You are right Terry. And he would probably have his equally inept dad along too. "No guts no glory".

Bring little Parker Schnabel in.

Geez, is it Spring yet?

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
At least parker would consult grandpa. Everyone could learn from grandpa.

Its not spring yet.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Tony Beets definately finds the Gold. He's got that certain amount of harshness about him. I'll bet he could mine the OP's lead shot. President? Hey, why not. He sure couldn't be any worse than what we are stuck with now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts