Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an excellent lead processor that I no longer have a use for. It is about 18' feet in length, 5' tall and 5' wide, and is made to tow around the property as needed. It is powered by Honda engines, 5.5 hp with gear reduction to drive the shaker, and 6.5 hp to drive the blower. Both engines will start on the first crank every time. I have operated this system by myself, producing up to 5 bbls of lead per day (15,000 lbs). It produces a super clean product, our 55 gal drums will average over 3000 lbs, and have had them as heavy as 3180. I'm asking $5500 for this processor. I also have a 1948 Case VAI tractor which is well suited to tow the processor with. It has a new starter, battery & rebuilt carb and runs perfectly. It could use a paint job, but other than that a very good tractor with good rubber on it. I'm asking $1500 for the tractor, or will sell the pair for $6500.
As we completed the lead clean up and vacated the gun club earlier this year, the equipment is currently at our residence in Las Vegas.

Steve Carmichael
Las Vegas Gun Club (1990-2009)

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
That set-up won't be for sale very long. A piece of equipment that will pay for itself in just one day. Pretty rare these days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.