Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great experience buying recycled lead shot from the Lead Miner in Memphis last week. Terry was there on time and delivered good looking shot, as advertised!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got 2000 lbs of shot from Terry also. Shot was better than the last new we brought. Looking foreword to next time. Good doing business with someone whose product is what they say it is! Great guy!
Larry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
I try my best. I was even impressed that I was on time. Thanks for all your business. See you again next year as there are new things on the horizon such as trippeling our production to try to keep up with demand. In addition we will be selling and delivering all shot shell reloading components. We already sell a lot of Downrange wads. There are a few other things we will be doing but not going to tip anyone off as to those just get as we are still trying to perfect those operations this winter. Hope everyone had a good 2013 and we look forward to a better new year. We are currently out of shot and will not be delivering to Phoenix Arizona this spring. We need to start another reclamation job as soon as spring gets here so we can start polishing again. Thanks again for your business. Terry and Nancy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts