Trapshooters Forum banner

lead by the ton

1928 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  DTrykow
can anyone give me the web sight of companies that sell shot by the ton.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
I dont know of a website, but you can call Steve from West Coast Shot/Santa Rosa Lead at (909) 390-4841. He seems like a really nice guy and I believe they sell at something like $22 per bag when you buy over a pound. He is located in southern California and Nevada. I just bought 400 pounds from them at $25 per bag.

· Registered
119 Posts
First of all where are you located?

Somebody might have a great deal in Pennsylvania and when you factor in the shipping and such to Arizona it is a far worse deal than purchasing from a place in Idaho so just where are you located at?

· Registered
263 Posts
What part of the country do you live in? Here in the northeast, we buy shot from CAC out of Pennsylvania, and Beikirch Ammunition out of Rochester, NY. They both sell shot by the ton.

· Registered
36 Posts
If you are close to Oregon, I know of a place where you might get lead shot by the ton at $22.00 per bag. I also know of some very nice reclaimed shot available for around $19.00 per bag if you buy a large quantity. I looked at this reclaimed shot last weekend and I could not tell it apart from new.

· Registered
1,698 Posts
I just called this morning over at Beikirch. Ton pricing is; Eagle extra hard $22.25/bag and Lawrence Magnum is $24.50/bag Win W209 Primers are $33.69/1000 Dave T.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.