Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
3 in. can be a mess when your not used to it. Last weekend we got a foot and a half and tonight we are supposed to get another foot and a half. Got tired of counting up the inches years ago. Going out to hook up the eight foot snowblower to the 160hp JD. Blowin snow till spring. Central MN. Can see the targets real well against a wall of snow. Mike

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I thought we were in for it, was over cast but never snowed ... I don't figure it would stay around long with it being in the 70's outside ... Sure hope it warms up soon ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I am going to quote one of Jay Leno's regulars -- "son of a bit$h !!!!" --- I'm "out" on that weather...LOL....merlyn...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Mike Grahn
When you're done blowing out your place would you do ours on the way to Miller repair? Thanks

Tony L.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Gord.....we were expecting it to slam into southern Alberta, but it went further south...SLC got dummped on according to my couisin there....we only got about 2" and the sun is shinin' this afternoon and it's supposed to warm up and melt here....boy, that Virgin River Canyon must be real muther to drive in during a blizzard!!!

Ron

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Oh shit here it comes, Gordy ,we are suppose to get 15 to 20" between now and Saturday morning. Heavy wet stuff w/high winds. Welcome to Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Record snowfall for a winter in Negaunee is 330" a couple years ago. Now that year we had snow banks but not like the previous pictures. Bill

·
Registered
960 Posts
Those pictures just above are not from Oswego and their recent snows. They are from Canada several years ago. Check it out on Snopes.

Tim

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i didn't check snopes, but if that's true, sorry. wasn't intentional. my mother had someone send them to her, she sent them to me, etc. etc.

brett d.

·
Registered
992 Posts
You Americans even want to take credit for the Canadian snow. It is to be in the high 70s by the weekend here in Phoenix. 200 handicap a day here at Red Mt. what is a man to do. Trevor Dawe who never wants to see snow or cold weather again.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
my heart bleeds for you Trevor...you have a tough job...we have flurries right now but supposed to get up to the mid-teens C next week...shoot well my friend!!

Big Ron

·
Registered
3 Posts
We got 30 inches in Winona, MN last weekend, and now we are getting another string of storms. Got to make up for the little snow we had this winter.. It all evens out..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.