Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey....it the last meat shoot on 3/18, so let's make it interesting.....

Instead of just 50 boring singles per event....how about a combination of singles and handicap? All handicap to be from the 24 or 25 yd. line so the shooters can shoot with their friends.

or

How about 50 doubles per event?

or

50 handicap per event?

Come on boys...let's take it up a notch...

Curt - Delaware

·
Registered
242 Posts
Curt, You bring 15 double shooters and I'll gadly throw doubles for you. It only takes me a few seconds to set a trap. It will be a special event just for you. We will call it Jone's Handicap.

Calvin, I have your cherry pie in the freezer. I could only eat three so I gave Curvy one and Bob Frey one and that left one for you.

Dirk, hear you are a little under the weather. Guess that seat doesn't fit your ---. Hope they get better soon. New speakers are questionable sometimes.

Ted

·
Registered
242 Posts
Curt, You bring 15 double shooters and I'll gadly throw doubles for you. It only takes me a few seconds to set a trap. It will be a special event just for you. We will call it Jone's Handicap.

Calvin, I have your cherry pie in the freezer. I could only eat three so I gave Curvy one and Bob Frey one and that left one for you.

Dirk, hear you are a little under the weather. Guess that seat doesn't fit your ---. Hope they get better soon. New speakers are questionable sometimes.

Ted

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bring 15 shooters...No thanks...I don't have enough crying/whining towels....appreciate the offer though!

Just looking for something a little more fun than the 16's. It's the time of year to think competition....the sissies can still shoot Thursday nights or with the skeeter crybabies.

Curt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.