Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read the last gun store in San Francisco has closed its doors. Looks like all the LBGT people in San Francisco are going to feel a lot safer, because there will be no guns sold in their town.

Too, bad there is a giant bell jar over that town so they can keep their ideology & their representatives from spreading their lunacy- Tell Pelosi-she can't get her gun fixed locally.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Dirty Harry will be out of a job...But, hey there is no place to shoot in San Francisco anyway, except maybe the Tenderloin, and that would be wad cutters only!

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Gotta be pretty close to the top of my who GAF list. Gun shops close everywhere driven out of biz by the 'net and big box stores. And SF is a rat hole anyway.

JMO of course

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
I read SF is going to require owner to video tape every sale of a gun along with many other regulations the city made them do. Got to be to much Bull Schit for the owner to contend with.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The city has been trying for decades to close High Bridge Arms, in spite of the fact that most of their customers are law enforcement officers.

I have never been there, but I bought a couple of shotguns from them via gunbroker.com, and I talked on the phone with the owner, Andy Takahashi. He is a nice old gentleman with a Japanese accent (not Chinese, as some of the news media imply). He made a practice of buying a few used guns in Japan and importing them.

I hate to see High Bridge and Mr. Takahashi go.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
That's horrible! Where will Diane Fineswine get bullets for her concealed carry pistol??

Bummer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is very sad.

·
Registered
223 Posts
It's really bad for all. The liberals in San Fran rule while their all smoking dope my sister in law is the worst up there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts