Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve Carmichael tells us that their second ATA Big 50 had over 5 squads (27 shooters) this weekend ... up 8 shooters from their first attempt.

Folks, the ATA Big 50 has merit and can really help gun clubs, both small and large.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I was not able to get to the Big 50 while I was down there but it appears it was a success! I want to thank you for telling me about the Total Wine store! It is an amazingly store. ( and expensive LOL) I took back 6 cases of booze and I am not that big of a drinker, just some rally good buys that I am passing on to the club members. I got to see my sons hospital and office and spent some real quality time with he and his family. Shoot well, Lou M, Idaho

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Great Lou, glad you got some quality time with the family while in Vegas. Mountain View Hospital is a very good facility in Vegas and appears your son is doing a great job and with the new addition, I am sure he will have his hands full. The shoot was great as well as the weather. Weather this winter has been phenomenal. Glad you like Total Wine, it is a great store and an experience.

Bob Mc.
Las Vegas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts