Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting back into trap shooting after learning how to shoot trap about 20 years ago. Was wondering if anyone in the Las Vegas area knows of good shops in town that have a selection of trap guns and staff who know about fitting them. Been to a few so far and have not had much luck. Talked to one of the sales guys at Bass Pro and he was the only one who I would consider somewhat knowledgeable on the subject, most others just hand you the gun from the shelf and offer no insight.

If there are no shops available with staff who can help with fitting are their local shooters who are able to offer their time with fitting a gun properly?

Appreciate the help.

·
Registered
10,200 Posts
If you can wait a couple of months until the big shoots in Vegas get to a club near you. You can find out about the stock vendors that will visit the clubs in your area before they get there and make a appt. for a fitting.Be sure to talk to them and tell them the make and model of your gun in advance, so they will have everything you need. No need to travel a long way if you can wait. A Stock fitting has to be done in person, and by someone who does this everyday. Good Luck to you. break em all Jeff

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Steve Carmichael would def be the good guy to talk to. Been around shooting and Vegas forever - or close to it.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I could help you with a fitting......just have to catch me on a day off.......I also have a ton of shooting stuff, guns, loaders, supplies, hulls, shell bags etc. Jerry Parr (435) 790-3766 Las Vegas email: [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts