Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
December 7th, 2013. Starts at 9:00am with a $40 entry fee. The fee includes 3 rounds of shooting and ammunition is supplied by the club for those three rounds. Shooter will be required to purchase additional ammunition for shoot-off events. Prizes are BUCKLES FOR FIRST AND SECOND PLACE OVERALL WINNERS and THIRD PLACE WILL BE A FIFTH OF WHISKEY. For information call 541 663 6193 or 541 562 6185 or e-mail [email protected]
Larry

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am old but just a new shooter. For information on this shoot I listed phone numbers and an e-mail address. That should get you the information you would like.... Larry

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ajax, the only information I have is what I posted..... if you call or send something to the e-mail address I know they will get you what you require..... Larry

·
Registered
122 Posts
Shane, We are going to try to bring back the excitement that we once had in Pendleton. Bill Ferguson will run the shoot as he did in Pendleton. Biggest difference is we will have non-bio targets & 3rd place will be a bottle of PENDLETON WHISKEY. I hope you guys can make it.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Was just talking to Jim Bauer about this last Tuesday night at Caldwell. Sounds like a great time

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Folks could make a two day adventure out of this event..... Saturday with LaGrande's buckle shoot and Sunday with Wallowa's Turkey Shoot....... Burn lotsa powder and win lotsa stuff............. Larry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts