28 Posts
I have to work, but here is the address

Coffee Creek Club
7735 S Private Road 115 W, Commiskey, IN
http://m.google.com/u/m/xI8MNC

H

·
0 Posts
So tell us Huff 308 have you decided just what piece you will shoot on this event??

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Dr. LS,

Commiskey is just south of North Vernon, Indiana on State Road 3. Excellent club and facilities to shoot at. Plus the people are good folks out there.

John E.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know some of the peeps I know from Salem come and shoot games on Saturday are you still doing that this Saturday? As I will be in (born here)Salem,Indiana from South Carolina this weekend to see family and friends and shoot with Fudd and them on Friday night in Campbellsburg. Denny Clark

·
Registered
12 Posts
Never shot a calcutta before is it shot from a certain yardage or moved around? Just asking cause might need differ sheel loads that the hot ones I got.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Denny, the way it appears that Mike has the calcutta shooting on Monday, 9/6/10 will be as follows:

25 targets shooting from 16 yards
25 targets shooting from 20 yards
25 targets shooting from 22 yards and
25 targets shooting from your ATA handicap yardage

However, if you don't have an ATA card you will shoot the last 25 targets from the 25 yard line instead of your established ATA yardage. I don't know if Huff will put the known ability whammy on you. Of course, with my shooting, Mike would probably put me right behind the trap house based on my known ability, . . . more like inability. ha ha

John E.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys home now, had a really good time there Saturday will come back next year or anytime I'm in the area. Denny Clark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.