L & M Lenses | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

L & M Lenses

Discussion in 'L & M Lenses' started by Mike or Linda Lavallee, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Name: L & M Lenses
    Address: 1133 Ballard Road , St. Albans, VT, 05478, USA
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 802-343-0828
    Web: http://www.lmlenses.com
    Category: Eye Glasses and Hearing Protection, Stocks, Adj. Combs, Recoil Pads & Reducers, Gun Cases, Cleaning & Shooting Equipment
    Description: We sell our own brand of shooting glasses, the All American Frame. We also carry Pilla, Decot, Post 4 and Ranger. We are dealers for the Precision Fit Stocks and Gunzilla cleaner.

kraiza thanked this.
  2. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Mike I'll see you at the PA State shoot.
    John

3. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Active Member

Do you have a Youth size pair of shooting glasses?

4. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Thanks Mike and Linda as I received my glasses and new lenses this past Thursday. Missed having them for league, but won anyway.

5. Cwcroft58

Cwcroft58 Active Member

Hi, do you or anyone make a clipon frame to use Ranger lens overtop of regular glasses?? Thanks CWC

6. Steinhurst

Steinhurst TS Member

Hi,

Does the three lense set come with a case? Is there a color choice for frames? Do you accept insurance for prescription lenses?

Thanks,
    Kurt Steinhurst

7. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Mike and Linda,

I have Medicare insurance and get each year lenses and or frames. Do you do Medicare or have a way to make that work?

Also, my wife has Anthem PPO with Incentive and she gets a new pair of lenses once a year and new frames every two years. Can you make that work also?

Milt and Jimette Palasota

Our frames are both Decot bought from you...mine is the adjustable type.

Search tags for this page
azs
best cameras
l & m lenses

l & m shoting glasses

l and m lenses
l m lenses
l&m lenses
news