Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L.A. Times Suggests Military Coup Against President Trump

Kirchick concludes that unless voters stop Trump from becoming president, a violent coup may be the only solution: “Trump is not only patently unfit to be president, but a danger to America and the world. Voters must stop him before the military has to.”

It is amazing that this third rate very liberal reporter thinks that more than 24 people in this country pay attention to him! Even more amazing is the fact that the Los Angeles Times prints his tripe. Bird cage liner at best.

·
Registered
11,948 Posts
If you haven't noticed, any "news" agency with the word "time" in their logo, ultra liberal trash is who and what you'll get from their print or air!!!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Is that how foolish the media has become? Is that what they really want? Armed tactics for the king of the hill? That kind of irresponsible journalism is far more dangerous than Donald Trump can possibly be. What if a few dozen armed men decided that L.A. Times needed to be eliminated? Maybe that author and editor should be shipped to the Sudan where that kind of social disorder already exists.

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts
Pat, I agree with you that your quote above is an incredibly stupid statement. But I assume that you are aware that this came from an opinion article written in July 2016 about the writer's supposition that Trump, if he became president, might want to launch a nuclear attack that the generals who did not think was proper would be, in the writer's opinion, compelled to not follow his orders? The writer never suggested a violent coup in the article.
I mean, your quote is an accurate one but taken out of context and your linking it to suggesting a violent coup is inaccurate. Did you read the article? Are you aware it was written over a year and a half ago? Or are you taking quotes from the internet as they are presented and firing them off to agitate?
Can't we talk about 7 1/2s or 8s or types of shooting glasses or something?
Being as how Pat originally started this thread on July 20, 2016 I think he knows when it was written. The question would be, why did you dredge it up after all this time?

·
Banned
2,841 Posts
Being as how Pat originally started this thread on July 20, 2016 I think he knows when it was written. The question would be, why did you dredge it up after all this time?
Well hell. I guess he did. You are right. I ran across it and reacted because it sounded so outrageous. I will take down my reply. I really was not trying to stir this silly pot.
Thanks.

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
Even more amazing is the fact that the Los Angeles Times prints his tripe. Bird cage liner at best.[/QUOTE]

If I had a bird I wouldn't put that $hit in a cage with it. MAGA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts