1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,935 Posts
I think the reward is now up to $250,000.

If Mr. James has any class he would offer to match the reward amount...

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Patmiles took the words right out of my mouth, I doubt you will hear a word from that loser..............

·
Banned
7,664 Posts
I don't think that over paid ball player is smart enough to do the right thing.

·
Registered
9,400 Posts
crickets-chirp.gif

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
The nba star has to worry about selling overpriced shoes to people that are engaged in criminal activity to be able to afford them. If his gangsta base turn against him his shoe sales thus his Nike contract are gone. So now that evil sheriff is putting him in a bad place........... Speak out against his clientele or keep showing his ignorant arrogance and offend everyone else!

Al

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The nba star has to worry about selling overpriced shoes to people that are engaged in criminal activity to be able to afford them. If his gangsta base turn against him his shoe sales thus his Nike contract are gone. So now that evil sheriff is putting him in a bad place........... Speak out against his clientele or keep showing his ignorant arrogance and offend everyone else!

Al
I was just writing this when I saw your post. Losing His and one of Nike’s largest customer bases would pose a significant loss of revenue if he comes out pro cop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts