Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish we had a scoreboard. I watched Keith Ditto's squad shoot their first box. Keith missed on his last post but scorekeeper marked it dead. Keith had her change the the score, he broke 99. Congratulations Keith. Also congratulations on a good score. Integrity matters.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
On Fridays first handicap Michael Teegarden shot 100 from 20.5 yards then in the second handicap he broke 96 from 20.5 yards. No punch?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Charlie,
Wish we had a scoreboard. I watched Keith Ditto's squad shoot their first box. Keith missed on his last post but scorekeeper marked it dead. Keith had her change the the score, he broke 99. Congratulations Keith. Also congratulations on a good score. Integrity matters.
Charlie, we need your celebrity status. Do you want some good targets and a change of scenery? Jefferson Gun Club in Brooks KY is having a registered shoot on Saturday July 25th starting with singles at 1100. To paraphrase "In the land of shooters with switching eye dominance, the one eyed shooter is King"

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Charlie,

Charlie, we need your celebrity status. Do you want some good targets and a change of scenery? Jefferson Gun Club in Brooks KY is having a registered shoot on Saturday July 25th starting with singles at 1100. To paraphrase "In the land of shooters with switching eye dominance, the one eyed shooter is King"
Last time I had the high score , I was the only one shooting. However, when I squad alone, no one complains about me being slow. And when I miss, it's in feet , not inches.
Charlie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts