Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening,Where might a fellow be able to handle one of these Gems ? And are they reliable
Sorry residing near Slate Belt Pa. I am considering the F3 Blaser or Kx6 Special.All reviews welcome

Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I would go with the F3 ,that gives you more options . I shot both and liked them but have an F 16 . I know , I know it is not a Trap gun but still a well made gun like all Blaser .Nothing against K-guns and I been shooting different Mdl's for 30 years

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
You’re about 2 hours from Krieghoff International where you can fondle them and ask questions to your hearts content. The two closet dealers (Allems and Clay Target Sports) aren’t much further. You also have a great dealer responding to you on this thread which will likely save you some sales tax if you want the gun shipped. I don’t have a clue where you could get a Blaser anywhere near where you live.

·
Registered
175 Posts
That's painful! Let me know when you pick it up =
Just checked today, day 15 , and was told that Ca passed a new law that says “ can take min 10 days “
but no longer that 30 days !! When my dealer called and asked DOJ what’s up they told him they were doing everyone a favor by getting them done in 10.
W&F is that supposed to mean. I hate this [email protected]&$?!g Ca government with a passion.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,901 Posts
I averaged a 1000 rounds a month though my KX6 Special and it didn't show any more wear than after 10 rounds. Solid well built guns that'll take hundreds of thousands of rounds. Reliability was never a question.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts