Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted Mike Lavalle to order new frames because someone accidentally sat on mine. The replacement arrived two days later even though Mike was at a shoot in Ohio. The lens piece on the new frames snapped when I inserted the second lens. I contacted L&M via email and a replacement set arrived just two days later.

That's great service and customer support.

Thank you Mike and Linda.

·
2,768 Posts
They are tops for shooting glasses, and very, very nice, too. I'm about due for some lenses when they get back to the Silver Dollar for the winter (I hope).

Bob

·
Registered
14,893 Posts
I've used L&M for the past 6 years. Great people, quick, and very detail oriented. Broken lense? he'll have a replacement to you in a week or less.

Last year I changed to a new frame style when I needed a new prescription. Mike set me up at the 2014 Cardinal, and mailed everything to me. At this year's Cardinal classic, I stopped by and said hi. After a few minutes Mike asked if I liked my glasses. I told him I was very happy and he said "I hate to tell you this, but do you realise you never paid for them?"

I was embarrassed, and had the wife check our card and check book. He was right! I asked him why he never called to remind me, and he said "I wanted to make sure you were happy with them, and I knew you seldom shoot trap in the winter, and I figured I'd see you at one of the shoots!"

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Great people and another buisness that stands behind their products. I have bought all my lenses from Mike at their booth at the Grand. He always has a smile and insists I try the lenses before buying.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Took a pair of Post 4 frames to L&M at the Cardinal Classic that were just about shot. The frames were old enough that the bows didn't have the spring adjust temples so they were basically obsolete frames. I was planning to buy new frames but Mike said "give me a second to see what I have in the motor home". He went and found two new bows and fixed up the old frames to just like new. Then he fixed a peg I had broken off of my favorite color Pilla lens. I grabbed a pack of "release trigger" stickers from him too. I asked him what I owed him and he said $12. Twelve dollars for everything! I was prepared to spend a few hundred on new frames and lenses. I've purchased my last two sets of shooting glasses from L&M and I recommend that anyone in need of shooting glasses contact them. Great vendor!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts