Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kudo

I would like to use this site to thank Terry Jordan for his contribution to the ATA's promotional efforts.

Terry has donated one of his wall charts to the greater Phoenix region for use as both a promotional and instructional tool. It will get a lot of use.

Thank you, Terry.
Barry Roach
ATA Field Promotions Coordinator

·
Registered
348 Posts
Terry has been donating wall charts for some time now. He sent one to me over a year ago that was given to my gun club to help new shooters.

Kenny Ray Estes
Pittsgrove, NJ

·
Premium Member
11,730 Posts
I think I have the only Terry Jordan Wall Chart in Africa!

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
We have one of the smaller ones hanging at our club for all to see. What a great thing Terry did for us.

Gives the shooter a visual idea of where the gun should be in realtionship to the target.

Thanks Terry !!!

Dave & Judy in SC

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hi timb99.

You have the only Wall Chart in Africa for sure! There is quite a few in other countries but it is neat to say there is one in Africa.

They are in Canada, the USA, New Zealand, Australia, Lebanon, England and Ireland. There are quite a few in Alaska and Hawaii.

Sales have been good lately which helps me stay busy in a winter that has been very cold. I am tired of looking at the steady 2 feet of snow out my back yard.

Thanks.

Terry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts