Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took my 680 to Beretta for an "annual." They took a quick look and said "the locking lugs need replaced. ". Had the gun back within 24 hrs..... Fresh annual and new locking lugs with a smile and " thanks for buying Beretta. Can't beat that!!!!!!!!

By contrast: Took the wife's XT to the Browning building. One of the bigger trapsho its of the year.... And Browning doesn't even send a rep!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Had the same experience with a 686 and a 687 at last year's Grand, except they did it in a morning (it was late in the week) and charged me $100 or so for the lug. (Not sure if you meant to imply you got it for free or if I just read you wrong).

Still, really pleasant guys who did fast and quality work. And if service is a consideration for you when buying, I wouldn't worry about Beretta.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Guerini raised the customer care bar above all shotgun companies taking customers away from them in the process. The smart companies will answer in kind or watch their business move to companies who care about their customers.

Surfer

·
Registered
507 Posts
After reading this post earlier in the week I decided to take the boys 682x in and have it gone over. We had it back by the afternoon. With six parts replaced and no charge. I was very impressed by Beretta......thank you

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After reading this post earlier in the week I decided to take the boys 682x in and have it gone over. We had it back by the afternoon. With six parts replaced and no charge. I was very impressed by Beretta......thank you

Gotta like that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts