Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot remember watching a football game like the Auburn/Bama game yesterday. Will go down the annals as one of the best. In saying that, the post game comments really separated these two teams.

1) Coach Malzahn has to be the Coach of the Year taking the pitiful Tigers from a losing record last year to playing for a possible BCS Championship. Also giving a very humble post game interview. Kudos Coach Malzahn

2) Coach Saban - I use to hold you in high regard until your post game comments yesterday. For 15 minutes all we heard was "how we, being Bama, lost the game"! Not once did you give credit to the winner, Auburn. That is a lack of class!

Auburn is the Winner!

blade819

·
Registered
923 Posts
Is it possible the Alabama players didn't know why the receiver was running with the ball when the kick had failed and time had run out? I know the first time someone signaled for a fair catch, I leveled him. I had no idea why he was waving his hand. I would call it a coaching error. Never assume. Ron

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I'm sure you nailed it Ron. Truthfully how many football fans out there knew you could catch and return a short field goal? I didn't. Bill

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I was hoping Auburn would make it a game. I cringed when #27 got too close to the punt returner #11. Thought he would trip him up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts