Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the piece that makes a pull trigger into a release trigger, along with my KS-5 Special, to a local gunsmith. He installed it, and told me that if I turned one of the screws that can be seen in the trigger guard, I think, it will convert the release trigger back to a pull, and visa versa. I haven't tried it, but if he's right, it would be terrific.

·
Registered
607 Posts
They are both vertually the same gun. Very simple design. Although a few minor differences but at first look identical. Tim

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
You will need a release hook and a set screw for the conversion from Pull to release. You can leave the release hook in the gun and back the screw out to make it a pull trigger. I have a one release hook hook if there is not one in your gun.

·
Registered
350 Posts
From what I understand the release hooks have to be fitted, and there are a couple different styles. I don't think they can just go from gun to gun.

HTH,

Scott

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Why not contact these folks for a straight up answer? http://www.krieghoff.com/ki/. Mash on URL above....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
One thing the set screw in the trigger has to be changed when installing a release, and fitted for proper set and release of the trigger. If not it will not function as a pull or a release.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.