Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently bought a ks5 with full choke fixed barrel ,anyone ever sent one to be threaded for scre in chokes and if so where and cost. Also can full choke even be threaded?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I will add that I am pretty sure they have to be thin walls if you go with Briley. On the older barrels there isn't enough steel for regular ones.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Briley probably is your best bet . A friend of mine is a Gun dealer and sold a lot of Perazzies with fixed chokes barrels . A lot of times the receivers would go to the new owners/FFL and the barrels straight to Briley for choke work . "Rosebear" is correct > thin wall chokes

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to reach out to Briley and see cost and turn around time , course right now turn around time doesn’t much matter can’t go to club

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sent them e mail earlier asked about price and how to ship I will let you know when they reply

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I saw that but thought it may be different because of a full choked barrel Couldn’t understand how they would still be able to add choke tube . Plus when you say Krieghoff they may want more LOL

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Briley replied 299 with 3 chokes included 349 with 3 extended chokes no extra because its a thin wall full choke gun

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That’s good advise , I actually found synthetic grease at Harbor freight and am going to clean and grease with that and see if it helps I tried a little on something else and it is impressive how slick it is

1 - 17 of 17 Posts