Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a KS 5 for 2295. with a hard case and 4 chokes and adj combe. To me this sounds like a deal. any Ideas.

·
Registered
296 Posts
No doubt about it....if the unit is in good shape this is a good price. This gun will be all you need forever.
The KS-5s are very well built and service on them is minimal. I paid 2500 for one without the adjustable comb 4 years ago. It was in excellent shape 98%, installed an adjustable comb and buttplate and simply love the gun. If it's in good shape....buy it and enjoy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the shape is not bad but has a few nicks and handling marks on the stock but this does not bother me.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Well, nobull, that's definitely a "nobull" gun for a "nobull" price in my humble op-onion (intended). If it feels good and shoots for you, consider it with vigor....Bob Dodd

G

·
Nobull,

That is one that you could buy and always get your money back on. The one thing I would find out is when the gun was last annualed. Some Krieghoff's are kind of finicky about being serviced regularly.

Check and see what hanger is on the gun. The lower the number the higher it will shoot. These are very easily changed to get the desired POI.

ec90t

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well looks like I was to slow and some one has it on a hold but they told me to call back in a week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.