Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
KX-5 trigger is adjustable for LOP, and the forend release is a push button on the end of the forend stock. Also, as stated above the rib posts are straight instead of angled. The price is also much more for a gun that is basically the same gun. I prefer the KS-5 Special because the receiver looks better to me. They are not so production looking. This is a really nice gun, in new condition for a fair price. This is also the latest model of the KS-5 Special. I am kind of bias though because I own and shoot one very well. I am selling the K-80 I own because I just can't shoot it as well. Jon

·
Registered
44 Posts
Why would the choke tubes be IC, LM, and Mod on a SBT gun like this and no tubes in LF and Full? Were these done by Briley after the gun was purchased?

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
I own a KX-5, and the chokes for it are stubby little things that are interchangeable with the K-80. The chokes in this photo are way longer than mine.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
This gun I would think was a fixed full choke and was converted to tubes by Briley. Longer and gradual constriction. Probably better than the original Krieghoff chokes. Jon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.