Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT IS THE GENERAL CONSENSUS AS TO WHO HAS THE BEST RELEASE TRIGGER FOR A KRIEGHOFF--- FACTORY OR OTHERS? THANKS IN ADVANCE

·
Registered
597 Posts
FACTORY!!!

Call Norbert at RK Shooting in San Antonio. He is the lengend as far as Factory Releases.

JASON

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
The factory of course but there are others

I know Pat Pat's Gun Repair Patrick Gottberg 495 9th St SW Wells, MN. 56097 507-553-5730 [email protected] www.patsgunrepair.com

Pat has worked for the factory people and has done I thousands of releases of all types

He is also has a rare factory warranty rating

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
339 Posts
I was in the same building with P &P gunsmithing at the Grand for 10 yrs, and watched those guys do a bunch of triggers!!! If I had a Kreigoff the ONLY ones I would let work on it would be Pat or Phil!! They are just simply the best!! Gene is right on this one!! Paul

·
Registered
331 Posts
Earnest Marlette,he dosen't just do triggers,he fine tunes them. He also hand polishes all the parts,feels like butter when he is done.
GAZ

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish to thank all that responded to my thread.Its a" flip of the coin" between Factory,P&P and Earnest Marlette.I opted for Earnest as the turn around was 4days and cost was considerably less. Have a Happy Easter and shoot well.RAB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.