Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use or own one of there cases .Acording to website will hold a fully assembled single barrel up to 34 inches .Pictires or description are not very informative as for total length,weight etc .Dont want to spend 195.oo for a flimsy case .Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have an original Krieghoff case for my older KS-5. It holds the gun broken down securely and is built like a tank. It weights just around 15 lbs, and is 37" long by 9" wide and 3 1/2" deep. It holds my 32" barrel with about 2 1/2" to spare so I assume a 34" barrel will fit. I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing since my gun is not fully assembled, but broken down.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have a KX6 special but the krieghoff case it comes in holds the gun broken down, it's 35" x 11" x 4", never saw one that hold the gun fully assembled, they have a compact case for a single barrel gun only but it's also for a broken down gun as it is only 38" x 4" x 8"

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
The $195 Negrini case sold on the Krieghoff International website holds only a single barrel, up to 34 inches.
Just the barrel. not the whole gun.

·
Registered
11,117 Posts
I have the case shown above that holds a barrel only. I got it from a vendor on here. Jlyon is his handle on this website. You can find his contact info in the vendors for sale section. This is a excellent barrel case. I recommend it. I saved 25 bucks and got it from Jlyon. It does not have the Krieghoff name on the case if that matters to you. I has 2 latches and a center latch that is lockable. Very soft on the inside. If you want a Negrini gun case of any type? He has very good prices.

PS I do not recommend his off name gun sleeves. If you want one of those. Get it from Krieghoff. break em all jeff

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The $195 Negrini case sold on the Krieghoff International website holds only a single barrel, up to 34 inches.
Just the barrel. not the whole gun.
View attachment 1713893
Good thing I asked I read it again for the 5 th time and in my old age I missed it. Thank guys
I have the case shown above that holds a barrel only. I got it from a vendor on here. Jlyon is his handle on this website. You can find his contact info in the vendors for sale section. This is a excellent barrel case. I recommend it. I saved 25 bucks and got it from Jlyon. It does not have the Krieghoff name on the case if that matters to you. I has 2 latches and a center latch that is lockable. Very soft on the inside. If you want a Negrini gun case of any type? He has very good prices.

PS I do not recommend his off name gun sleeves. If you want one of those. Get it from Krieghoff. break em all jeff

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I never saw an Americase that can hold a fully assembled Krieghoff . In order to have that , the case would need to be close to 60" long and one probably need a utility trailer to move that around

·
Registered
52 Posts
Krieghoff has a soft case on their website that states it will hold a 32" gun.
I just ordered me a KX6Special, and when it arrives I'm going to call Ottsville and inquire.
Best,
Breakemall
Western North Carolina

1 - 9 of 9 Posts