Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know the dia and length specs for the front screw on the trigger , it is the screw that allows you to change the length of pull . the krieghoff factory says 2.5 mm dia 1/8 in length seem s big to me. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
First off, the *front* screw on a K80 trigger is the screw that locks out the barrel selector, not the one that holds the trigger shoe position -- that is the rear screw ;)

I am 98% certain it is a 2.5mm metric. I would have to pull one to get the length, but that front screw is close to 5mm -- but then the rear screw that locks the trigger shoe is shorter, so could be 3mm. Regardless, if you call Ottsville, they'll send the exact correct part.

·
Banned
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry I failed to mention that the front screw is on a kx5 not a k80, I did call ottsville and they also said 2.5mm x 1/8 I just find it hard to spend several $$ for a 5cent screw and not even get kissed. thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
158 Posts
sorry I failed to mention that the front screw is on a kx5 not a k80, I did call ottsville and they also said 2.5mm x 1/8 I just find it hard to spend several $$ for a 5cent screw and not even get kissed. thanks for the comments.
Please let us know where you find a 2.5mm x 1/8 set screw for 5cent.

·
Banned
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
barrelbulge is correct, I found my 2.5 mm x 1/8 set screws at a hardware supply here in mn for 10 cents apice and at a local mom/pop hardware store for 35 cents apice.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I have bought parts from Krieghoff in Pa. and i thought the prices were very reasonable for my KX5.By the way how much was the screw? Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts