Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know were to get a service manual for the K-32? Looking for one that has tec-specs,and is there any sources other then Krieghoff for parts? Thanks for any info...Ray

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't really know. Thats the reason for the shop manual,so I get the right names for the parts when they do break. Also info on changing fireing pins,and what ever else comes up.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Ray

You live too close to Allems and Ottsville to be messin' with the guts of a K gun. If you want to play, get a Perazzi.

Ed Yanchok

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
How would you like Kaye Ohye's CD on Krieghoff repair? One look at that and you will send it to Ottsville. It ain't for beginners!

·
Registered
41 Posts
You might want to contact Ernest Marlette (Master Gunsmith) 336-456-1818. He has all the parts for the K guns and is a certified Krieghoff service center. I do not know if he will only sell the parts or not. The hardest part of rebuilding the K-32 is taking out and reinstallation of the firing pin housing. Ernest has made a jig for this and it is a breeze. After watching him service my gun, I would not hesitate in taking it apart to make repairs. I would also recommend sending him your receiver for any type of service. He does not just service the gun, he gets it to function as smooth as silk. My K-32 was made in 1958 and had some issues. After the service it now functions like new and smoother than ever.

Bill61

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.