43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<h1><ul><ul>-- S O L D -- Thanks Sam.</h1></ul>
<h2><ul>Purbaugh Tube Set for Krieghoff K-32 Barrels. </h2>
<ul> <ul>
<li>20, 28 & 410
<li>28” Skeet
<li>Made for K-32 barrels s/n 7990
<li>All ejectors included (updated Krieghoff ejectors)
<li>Hammer & knocker included
<li>Nice & clean with no damage.
<br><br></ul>Purbaugh is the original producer of the "full length" tube concept.<br>
While not as convenient as the integral ejector models, these tubes<br>are tougher and are still considered as some of the best equipment ever produced.
<h2>$395 Shipped within the 48-USA<br></h2>
This is a pretty dang good deal for ejectors & tubes.<br>A new set of ejectors alone from KI cost $900.</li>
</ul>
<ul>I still have the original 7990 barrels and they will be made available to the purchaser<br>of the above tube set. The barrels are 28" Skeet with the low 8mm rib and come with<br>one Briley screw-in choke in the top barrel.<br>I can take $1,500 if the complete set is wanted.</h3>
</ul>

drk_2008_0303_1228.jpg

drk_2008_0303_1229.jpg

·
Registered
13,911 Posts
The ejectors definitely won't work, you'll need to have 6 ejectors fabricated from scratch.

If anyone is interested in these, they're MUCH better off buying them with the barrels they mate to, since those are available as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ejectors are specific to the Krieghoff K-32 & K-80. <br>Fitting of the bore and chamber areas would be a gamble with other than the K-32 or K-80 and<br>even with the K-32 & K-80, some fitting may be needed.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I shoot with a gentleman that uses these tubes and they are wonderful. Sometimes older is better. Also, Dr. K is a stand up guy. Have done business with him in the past and know of many others that have as well.

Travis in NC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.