Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this gun was bought new at allems gun craft about 1 1/2 yrs ago. Since then I have put very few shells through it. Maybe a dozen flats. Its as close to a new gun as you can get. I had a gracoil reducer installed recently and it shoots great. Only one small handling mark on the gun noted in pics and scuff on barrel hanger in pics. Other than that the gun is flawless. You will get everything that came with the gun when I bought it new. Chokes are # 2,3&4. 34” barrel. Lop is set at 14 1/8” right now. This gun is very adjustable. Comb is rolled nicely for a righty. Price is $5,250 Thanks

Attachments

·
Banned
3,051 Posts
Are you guys kidding??? This is a super deal on a great gun! I recently sold the one I had just because I'm not shooting that much.
I'd be tempted to buy this one all over again just because of the price!!! Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you guys kidding??? This is a super deal on a great gun! I recently sold the one I had just because I'm not shooting that much.
I'd be tempted to buy this one all over again just because of the price!!! Good luck with your sale.
That’s why this ones going. It’s such a comfortable great shooter , I Can’t stand to see it sit on the sidelines. Just no time for multiple guns anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.