Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Ljutic Nut
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold
Selling a lightly used Krieghoff KX-5 34".

Perfect metal and bore, two very small (size of a pin head) handling marks on stock, pretty wood, factory original adjustable comb, Krieghoff adjustable pitch butt pad (350.00 extra from Krieghoff).

Gun maintains factory LOP. Adjustable rib, pull trigger, no modifications of any sort.

Includes Krieghoff Americase, 2, 3, and 4 factory steel chokes, all factory tools and paperwork.

Extra Pics available via PM.

Contact me through PM only

Jim R

· Ljutic Nut
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pad adjuster came from Krieghoff with their name on it. I have not seen another one like it. They have the pad adjusters listed on the Krieghoff web site.

Jim R

· Vendor
20,943 Posts
Wow JIm... Seems that pad adjuster may be a better than many of the after market ones. I will look into that.

Nice piece.

· Registered
88 Posts
I had one of these and it was a great gun. Wish I still had it, but....
If you call Elmar at Krieghoff, these pad adjusters are $500 installed.
It will do everything, cast, toe, pitch. All adjustable with the standard hex tool.

· Ljutic Nut
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Greevesman for the information. I got this gun for my wife and it was just too big for her and I was not real sure of the price on that butt pad adjuster.

Jim R

· Ljutic Nut
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have received a lot of questions via PM and I have responded to them all. The pad adjuster is a Krieghoff product. Here are some more pictures of it.

Jim

· Ljutic Nut
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gary

Go out in your back yard and dig up a few of those coffee cans you been hiding from the IRS.

· Ljutic Nut
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
By private message. Go to the sign on screen sign in again then click on Private messages. You have a message waiting for you

Jim R

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.