Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW MORNING!

I have for sale, in very nice condition, a KS-5. The stock and forearm are in great shape. Graco adjustable length of pull recoil reducer. The barrels are protected by Cerakote. Google it if your not familiar with it. It's amazing.

I do not know how to spell his name, so please forgive my spelling, but Cary Allor just did a complete annual including a new lock up lug. The lever is well to the right of center. It comes with four Briley thin wall chokes, F, IM and M. High Viz Pro Comp front sight w/ mid bead. All the extra color beads are included.

This comes with an aluminum Krieghoff Americase.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thad, that's a tough one. I would call it a "mid" rib. It's taller than, say, a sporting clays gun but shorter than a trap gun with a very tall rib. See the pics I'm posting.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Even though it is the older, and not the "Special" model. It is in damn good shape. The add ons bring up the "I want" factor. Nice buy. I should have pulled the trigger when it was first listed last night, but wanted to see pictures. Jon

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Not too bust chops.. I purchased a KX-5 made in 2006 it was a estae purchase choke tubes,cased,adj.comb and ported.$3100.00 complete out the door.I have not shot it yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.