1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K20 with 30" 20g, 28g & 410 barrels.

20 gauge barrels are ported.

28 barrels are not ported.

410 barrels are not ported and was purchased separately. Krieghoff fitted the barrels to the receiver.

All three gauges have modified Extreme Titanium chokes and the original factory steel choke tubes.

Stock is in excellent condition with no visible handling marks.

Price is $12,500 for everything.
20200518_142219.jpg
20200518_141125.jpg
20200518_140439.jpg

·
Registered
387 Posts

410 barrels are not ported and was purchased separately. Krieghoff fitted the barrels to the receiver.

All three gauges have modified Extreme Titanium chokes and the original factory steel choke tubes.

Price is $12,500 for everything. View attachment 1720613 View attachment 1720614 View attachment 1720615

Price is $12,500 for everything. View attachment 1720613 View attachment 1720614 View attachment 1720615
Hello sport67,
Very nice, what are the stock dimensions and LOP? Thank you.
Milford

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Milford - i measured the length of pull at 14.5" and the cast is neutral. It is Krieghoff's factory stock.

The website had the following for the dimensions of a k20.
K-20 #3 Sporting1-1/2" x 2-1/4" x 2-5/8"1/8"1/4"-14 ⅜"Neutral

If i had the tools to measure the stock, i would be happy to provide the actual numbers.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update: 11/8/20

sujumanji - per our conversation earlier, you are the first person who committed to taking both the 28g & 410g barrels.

Thank-you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sport 67
I by no means am trying to be a jerk but Rule #8 (for trapshooters.com) states that the first person that posts "I'll take it" on the ad should be awarded the item. I know I have lost out in the past myself by not following this rule and this rule is for everyone to follow or at least I thought it was. I guess a moderator or administrator can explain if it applies or not, maybe I'm reading it wrong.

·
Super Moderator
5,323 Posts
@sport67, by timestamp, JAL5 has the rights to the 28 gauge barrel.

Sujumanji has the rights to the .410 barrel.

Please abide by the rules of the Marketplace.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
@sport67, by timestamp, JAL5 has the rights to the 28 gauge barrel.

Sujumanji has the rights to the .410 barrel.

Please abide by the rules of the Marketplace.

Thank you
Sir,

I PM’d the OP yesterday for him to contact me about the barrels. He called me this morning (while I was at the gunclub btw and before the other buyer posted here) and I agreed to purchase them. I feel for the other user but a deal was made and it should stand. Sorry for any confusion but it was impossible to get on here and update this thread at the time. Some of us spending >$5000.00 on the internet actually want to talk to the other party first to work out a deal.

·
Super Moderator
5,323 Posts
Sir,

I PM’d the OP yesterday for him to contact me about the barrels. He called me this morning (while I was at the gunclub btw and before the other buyer posted here) and I agreed to purchase them. I feel for the other user but a deal was made and it should stand. Sorry for any confusion but it was impossible to get on here and update this thread at the time. Some of us spending >$5000.00 on the internet actually want to talk to the other party first to work out a deal.
The rule is that the first post in the thread that states "I will take it" takes it.

You obviously understand that that rule exists since after whatever "deal" you made you came to this thread and posted "I will take it."

The problem is, you were three minutes late.

Now, either JAL5 gets to purchase the 28 gauge barrels, or both sport67 and you will be perma banned.

Which will it be?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.