Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Krieghoff K-80 Sporting Model, right handed, everything factory (adjustable comb, stock is also glass bed from Kreighoff International for an extra good fight and strength.) 2008 Model; everything bought together brand new. The receiver, top latch and fore-end hardware is all the K-I factory Nitride Finish- its beautiful.

Gun still has the original factory butt-pad on it as well.

Locks up and opens, extractors move etc. everything like new. Has been sent to Krieghoff International (Ottsville, PA) for annuals as well.

I try and take very good care of my firearms, this one has been an awesome gun- but I have the opportunity to upgrade to a different style that will suit my needs a little better.

Normal bumps and marks on the wood, but nothing that has punctured or compromised the polyurethane in any way, just mere handling marks.

Same as on the barrels, I do not see much wrong with them besides a little spot here or there which ill try and show in the pictures.

** GUN COMES WITH **
Americase (1 gun)
All original paperwork, stock tools, etc.
5 Kreighoff Xtreme Titanium Extended Chokes, (LM, LM, IC, IM, M)
2 Comp n Chokes (LM, LM)
1 Pure Gold Choke (M)
2 Muller Chokes (U3, U3)

Contact me with any questions or concerns, I am asking 8200.00 for everything, plus shipping to your local FFL.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking, Cy

IMG_7553.jpg
IMG_7554.jpg
IMG_7555.jpg
IMG_7556.jpg
IMG_7558.jpg
IMG_7559.jpg
IMG_7561.jpg
IMG_7562.jpg
IMG_7564.jpg
IMG_7566.jpg