Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale Krieghoff K-80 RT (Removable Trigger) with upgraded nickel pins ser. no. 21797. 32-inch step rib factory choke tube barrels with 2 steel factory chokes a 2 and a 3 included, blueing is very good condition. Stock is a factory number 6 parallel comb also almost new 14.25 LOP with kickeez pad. Included with the gun is a Americase 2 barrel case. The gun was just at Krieghoff in Ottsville to have the nickel pins installed and checkup. This is a very nice low round count gun. Selling this gun to move up to Pro-Sporter with engraved receiver. Asking $7250.
IMG_20160826_184506827.jpg
IMG_20160826_184523472.jpg
IMG_20160826_184541518.jpg
IMG_20160826_184716624_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160826_184648340.jpg
IMG_20160826_185000285_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RT is removable trigger you remove the trigger and then you can select what barrel is first and put the trigger back in. The rumor I have heard is Krieghoff came out with the RT to compete with Perazzi.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm sure they are but I just need more versatility for Sporting Clays and Five Stand. If not for that, I'd have sent an offer already. It has the barrels I want with the rib I want, the stock I want and the forearm I've been looking for. Even the LOP is perfect for me.

It's as if the Shotgun Gods are teasing and playing with me!

·
Registered
557 Posts
ncick559, I can change mine in under a minute, and to those who have not had the pleasure to own or shoot one, the triggers are much crisper and faster than the regular triggers, good luck on the sale! incinerate em!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I read up on them and asked a friend who had them on his K80. He loved them for skeet, trap and doubles trap. Unfortunately, they didn't work out so well for him in Five Stand and other Sporting Clays events. He ended up selling the receiver and going to one with a standard barrel selector. He did say that the K80 RT had noticeably better triggers in his opinion .

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I read up on them and asked a friend who had them on his K80. He loved them for skeet, trap and doubles trap. Unfortunately, they didn't work out so well for him in Five Stand and other Sporting Clays events. He ended up selling the receiver and going to one with a standard barrel selector. He did say that the K80 RT had noticeably better triggers in his opinion .
What are "them and they"?

The only shared components between a K-80 and a K-80/RT are the the barrels/chokes, top latch, and forearm wood/iron. To keep it simple, the K-80/RT is a "completely different gun."

EDIT: And it's a great gun. End of story. But that story is a long one and a sad one, that involves release triggers. And it's that story that derailed to K-80/RT and doomed its fate.

That said, if you are lucky enough to own one, you will be among the fortunate few.

·
Registered
75 Posts
What are "them and they"?

The only shared components between a K-80 and a K-80/RT are the the barrels/chokes, top latch, and forearm wood/iron. To keep it simple, the K-80/RT is a "completely different gun."

EDIT: And it's a great gun. End of story. But that story is a long one and a sad one, that involves release triggers. And it's that story that derailed to K-80/RT and doomed its fate.

That said, if you are lucky enough to own one, you will be among the fortunate few.

"Them" and "They" are the triggers, that's what the discussion is about. He thought they (the RT triggers) were crisper, cleaner and lighter than on his other K80.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts