Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the watch pictured below, as far as I know they were only sold in the UK. Let me know if you have one I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks
krieghoff-automatik-armbanduhr-limited-edition_005(1).jpg
krieghoff_automatik-armbanduhr_limited-edition_04.jpg

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s awesome

If u find one and it needs fixing I’ll take care of it for cost price of parts

no labor fees
Just freight
Thanks! If I can find one I'll have to take you up on that. If I remember correctly they had an ETA movement. Here's the only picture of the movement I could find.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks! If I can find one I'll have to take you up on that. If I remember correctly they had an ETA movement. Here's the only picture of the movement I could find.
yes looks like an eta 2824 based
Or maybe a sellitia 200 direct copy of eta

either way cool
Piece

if u find 2 I’m interested in one

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have one. Mint condition, works great, have box and all paperwork. Let the offers come forth LOL! (Seriously, it really isn't for sale, just showing it off -- it was a gift from my wife and is worth a WHOLE lot more than it's actually worth to me ;) It's also my favorite watch ever LOL!)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
7,598 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
WOW ! Very nice.
Krieghoff Automatic Watch (Limited Edition) | Krieghoff ...
https://shop.krieghoff.de/en/Various/Krieghoff...
Krieghoff. That is more than 125 years of experience, tradition and passion. And a great demonstration that time is always what you make it. Limited to 125 pieces, this outstanding traditional watch for stylish shooters is exclusively sold from Krieghoffs online shop.
Thanks for the reply but the link doesn't work anymore. Out of stock I'm assuming?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Reach out to the Gentleman who always posts looking for loaders on this forum. Maybe even search for a EU forum? 125 pieces like a needle in a haystack?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I talked to Alan Rhône he said to call Krieghoff in Germany. Try after April 27th as they are closed now.
Doug
Thanks! I called the office in Ottsville, they said they would contact the. German office and get back to me. They didn't mention it was closed though, it could be a while.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reach out to the Gentleman who always posts looking for loaders on this forum. Maybe even search for a EU forum? 125 pieces like a needle in a haystack?
Shotshell reloaders? Do you have the guys handle or contact info? Thanks

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Yes it was Pinfireman (one word) from the UK always looking for loaders and parts. Also in addition to Alan Rhone and

Ottsville, maybe a friendly call to Dupont would be helpful? I have found in the past dealing in the EU that everyone has a friend that knows somebody. the amazing part they all speak Engish unlike the mess we have here!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
We checked E-bay ,Germany a few days ago > nothing ! The only info that came out of that : Org. price 560 some Euros , last one sold 360 some Euros .If you wait an other 18 hours u can call Krieghoff in Deutschland

1 - 20 of 28 Posts