Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This gun was completely rebuilt and refinished by Gunsmith's, Inc. owned by Tim Ward. In addition to Gunsmith's, Inc. Tim is the Service Manager and Gunsmith for DuPont Krieghoff.
Following are the specs on the gun:
Krieghoff Model 32
30" Barrel
IM/F
Barrels, trigger guard, hood, top latch, pins and grunion covers are highly polished deep blue.
Tha Receiver and Forend Iron are Satin Chrome Cerakote. (Cerakote is harder than chrome. Will not flake or wear. Impervious to gun cleaning solvents. People with high acid content in their hands won't touch this finish.)
LOP 14 1/2" to a leather covered recoil pad.
Drop at Comb 1 5/8"
Drop at Heel 2 1/2"
The wood has very nice figure with a couple of very light handling marks. You have to be looking for them to find them.
Gun has not been fired since rebuilt.
$3875.00 plus freight to your FFL. ( May consider partial trade of a Beretta or Guerini 28 ga O/U with 30" barrels. )
Pictures available to serious buyers. Please send email for pics I can't get them to load. If you want a nice K-32 in perfect condition this is the one.
Thanks for looking.
PRICE REDUCTION TO $3200.00 Delivered to your FFL.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
If yer not a buyer, mind your own business
GFY! If he doesn't post pics how is he going to generate interest. Don't seem to know much about sales do you? A hole.
BTW. I guess I could tell you to mind your own business also, but this is a public forum so when something is posted that makes it everyones business, even yours..

pamsdad, if your going to take sides at least spell it right. Response! Not responce.

·
Registered
104 Posts
GFY! If he doesn't post pics how is he going to generate interest. Don't seem to know much about sales do you? A hole.
BTW. I guess I could tell you to mind your own business also, but this is a public forum so when something is posted that makes it everyones business, even yours..
After the way you played games with my by offering and then not pricing a barrel, you have little room to talk and dont call me an a-hole.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
He's thinking about that one !!!
No He's not. He took care of that problem for the seller. Like I said A holes. Telling me to mind my own business as you butt in to make it yours. What a dickhead. At least I volunteered to help him. What did you do besides complain about me?. Again Ahole.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want to thank Barrelbulge for posting the pictures for me. Still wouldn't have pictures without his help.
Thank you

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is an ad I placed to sell a gun not for uou to have a personal conversation. Start your own topic to bitch in. So far Barrelbulge has helped me the rest of you have just posted BS to my ad. Get a life.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts