Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Krieghoff model 32 K32 with a full Kolar Tubeset. The 28Ga and the .410 look like have been barely shoot the 20Ga have normal but light use. It is 28" long and the wood has been nicely refinished. It comes in an Ameeicasein in great condition.
The chokes on the tubes are Skeet and the 12GA barrels are fixed Skeet.
LOP is about 14" it has a silver cap installed.
If you live near, you are welcome to shoot it before you buy it 20160618_172018.jpg
20160618_171802.jpg 20160618_171813.jpg 20160618_172047.jpg .

Price is $3,200 + shipping from Rochester, NY

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have for sale a Krieghoff model 32 K32 with a full Kolar Tubeset. The 28Ga and the .410 look like have been barely shoot the 20Ga have normal but light use. It is 28" long and the wood has been nicely refinished. It comes in an Ameeicasein in great condition.
The chokes on the tubes are Skeet and the 12GA barrels are fixed Skeet.
LOP is about 14" it has a silver cap installed.
If you live near, you are welcome to shoot it before you buy it View attachment 531121
View attachment 531097 View attachment 531105 View attachment 531113 .

Price is $3,200 + shipping from Rochester, NY
How old is the gun. Can you approximate number of rounds fired? Is any damage/maintenance history?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem. Back for sale.
Serial number is 2248. All matching numbers. Not sure of round count but it's not loose like some k80s I've seen.

Dess

·
Banned
1,775 Posts
Is gun cased in a Nasco case?; LOP to end of wood?; Drop at comb, Drop at heel, Cast? Any recent service history? Thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, on the Nasco case. About 13" to the wood. Drop at comb 1.5". Drop at heel 2.25". Neutral cast. I was told that it was recently serviced when I bought it (about 2 years ago) and it has a tight action with the lever to the right. I have shot it only one round of skeet and a friend shot it one round. All in all a terrific shotgun that will last several lifetimes of vigorous shooting.

Dess

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, with the pad it's about 14". I have a Monte Carlo stock I can replace this one with if preferred.
Dess

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
just to let anyone else know who is looking to buy this gun, if all you want is his barrels or if there is someone who just wants the wood.....I just need the r&I.
if someone wants to go in partners for this gun, it might help dess move his gun.

im not asking dess to break up his gun prior to a sale, all im saying is if someone wants parts of this rig after someone pays dess for the full purchase, let me know. im game.

dess...you ok with that? hope it helps you sell your rig.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts