Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this case for a few years when I purchased my combo K gun. I never use it anymore so want to sell it and do not know the used value it is in excelent shape takes 34 inch barrel. Any help appreicated Buddy
oldoneeye_2008_0303103.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_0303104.jpg

·
Registered
840 Posts
Think two just sold here. The asking was $250 and $270. The scratch, along with the wear in the inside don't help you. Its not that bad though.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Take it on an airplane, you'll get more scratches and scuffs. These are designed to protect guns, not look pretty!!

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
I paid $200 plus shipping last year for the exact same case.

Kevin

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I would not take an Americase on an airplane. I know more people who have got there Americases destroyed on the air lines. I personally don't think Ameracases are built good enough for air line travel.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I took one on Spirit Air and it was marked FRAGILE---Well it was a new case and when I received it It looked like it went through a war---You must use the cover or it will come back all marked up---I now own a Americase cover or you could wrap it in cardboard---George

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I have seen a couple of Americases get busted up by compete idiots, but the guns lived fine. I saw one auto accident where the plastic case pretty much sprang back to shape but the gunstock got broken. I would rather replace a case.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
How in hell could you destroy an Americase? You could drive the airplane over it and the gun would survive!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.