Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this gun new at the MO Fall Handicap, I have shot it only 300 Targets, gun is basically new. It is a 14 3/8 LOP, has a slight right hand off set and is in 100% condition. 34 Inch with choke tubes and release trigger, I have all the pull parts as well.

I would like to get $6200 for the gun. If you are interested please email me and I will supply you with a phone number and we can chat. I prefer most questions to be directed to my email since I am not always logged on to TS.com but due have a blackberry so I get the emails instantly .

Thanks again for your consideration.

Michael Gooch

·
Vendor
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I bought this gun new at the MO Fall Handicap, I have shot it only 300 Targets, gun is basically new. It is a 14 3/8 LOP, has a slight right hand off set and is in 100% condition. 34 Inch with choke tubes and release trigger, I have all the pull parts as well.

I would like to get $6200 for the gun. If you are interested please email me and I will supply you with a phone number and we can chat. I prefer most questions to be directed to my email since I am not always logged on to TS.com but due have a blackberry so I get the emails instantly .

Thanks again for your consideration.

Michael Gooch

·
Vendor
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the upload of the gun, I have other pictures and would be happy to email them as well.

Motivated and ready to sell.

Thanks in advance

Michael Gooch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.