Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Kolar T/S for sale. Gun is in very good condition. I have really enjoyed shooting this gun. Things were getting tight on the farm before Covid and are a lot worse now. Need to sell to do some maintenance on balers.

34 inch mid single. Custom stock is a devault copy. Also have original stock. Pull and release trigger. I will get pictures of the other stock later this week. No issues at all. $6400 obo. Located Niles Michigan. Can meet somewhere if you to see it. Thanks
Also comes with 5 chokes

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I’ve been “KIRKed” I guess. Ugh. I didn’t know about this guy until a friend told me today. Kirk F. Said he wanted it but has vanished. So it’s back up sale. I also have pictures of the other stocks now.

·
Registered
597 Posts
He presquaded for Kansas state shoot next week. Lester

Reactions: yunggun4

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes the PFS handle comes with it also. I will call Kolar today and find out what number the stock is. Sorry I just have been Crazy busy making Hay with nice weather. Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I called Kolar this morning and found out that Original Stock is a #1. The custom stock is a little shorter with a larger palm swell. I will be in the tractor all day today so I can answer PMs tonight. Thanks for everyone’s patience.
85FE7FAA-0107-44E1-B3E6-5810BF3C002A.jpeg

·
Administrator
8,593 Posts
I have a Kolar T/S for sale. Gun is in very good condition. I have really enjoyed shooting this gun. Things were getting tight on the farm before Covid and are a lot worse now. Need to sell to do some maintenance on balers.

34 inch mid single. Custom stock is a devault copy. Also have original stock. Pull and release trigger. I will get pictures of the other stock later this week. No issues at all. $6400 obo. Located Niles Michigan. Can meet somewhere if you to see it. Thanks
Also comes with 5 chokes
Please have the forum member who made the purchase post I will take it on this thread. Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts