Trapshooters Forum banner

Kolar soft cases

1964 Views 16 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  trap_shooter2000
We have a shipment of Kolar soft gun cases in just in time for the holidays. These come with stock and barrel socks, and will work for 34” barrels as long as you take the extended choke tube out. There’s also compartments on the back of the case for sub gauge tubes. These are a great lightweight option transporting your gun around at competitions. Price is $195 plus tax.

Justin Miller
Sales Associate
859-585-1870
[email protected]
Sleeve Wood Grey Rectangle Denim
Door mat Sleeve Rectangle Grey Font
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
358 Posts
We have a shipment of Kolar soft gun cases in just in time for the holidays. These come with stock and barrel socks, and will work for 34” barrels as long as you take the extended choke tube out. There’s also compartments on the back of the case for sub gauge tubes. These are a great lightweight option transporting your gun around at competitions. Price is $195 plus tax.

Justin Miller
Sales Associate
859-585-1870
[email protected]
View attachment 1840928 View attachment 1840929
Can you provide pics of the inside? also is the case lockable?
Thanks

· Supporting Vendor
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The case only zips halfway down on one side. The inside is separated for barrels and the stock. It could be locked I supposed if you used a padlock where the zippers meet. I personally haven’t don’t that on mine. Also one thing I left out is that it comes with a shoulder strap that can be removed.
Sleeve Bag Grey Hood Triangle
Luggage and bags Bag Gas Rectangle Tartan

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts