Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted take a moment and say Thanks! to Mr. Phil Simms and the fine folks at Kolar Arms for their help and support in making this fine shotgun. You could not have asked for better folks to work with on this project. Now if I could only shoot it as good as it looks. John Harden

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
absolutly UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! that has got to be one of the most gorgeous competition guns I have ever seen. I cant even begin to fathom what something like that would cost, but it looks like its would be worth every penny. Have fun and enjoy shootin that bad boy. BYG

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Congratulations. According to their facebook page, kolar is phasing out the prestige pattern in favor of a new design, so you might have gotten one of the last, if not the last, prestige gun.

·
Registered
14,799 Posts
What scares me is.....some idiot banging against it at the gun rack..

Can't you put an electronic force field around that thing???

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Phil old pal --

You sure do super awesome work. When we are shooting together in Tucson I'd like to talk to you about building one like that for me. Not sure I could afford it though.

See you and Nate soon.

Tom Strunk

·
Registered
253 Posts
John.
Saw you and this gun at Fulton County this late summer or fall and the wood on it then was beautiful but this piece is really special. I hope you shoot it well and I am sure you will.
Roy Anderson

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.