Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Kolar Max TA unsingle combo that is only 4 months old. Shot about 1200 rounds. 34" unsingle - 32" O/U barrels with 740 bore and these are the newer light weight barrels. Has a Softouch and has release triggers and the LOP with existing pad is 14 3/4" .. Has 5 chokes with it - ( 2 LF ) ( 1 F ) ( 1 IM ) and ( 1 M ) . Gun is in mint condition .

(( $12,000 delivered to your FFL in the lower 48))
PM with any questions- Thanks View attachment 1547553
Kolar Max TA Hi  Unsingle combo 003.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
364 Posts
Really really nice Kolar!

Do you have the parts to convert back to pull triggers?

Which stock is it - a Kolar #1,2,3,4 stock ? (For drop and cast dimensions)

Super nice, good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a coupe questions. Was the gun new to you? If so, why are you getting rid oh it? Does the gun have a double release. How high above the center LINE of bottom bore to the top of front bead? Is the stock a #4? Thanks, milt. Where do you live?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stock is a #3, do not have pull parts, double release, selling for financial reasons, I’m located in Maryland.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I thought with Kolars if you removed the release hooks, you had a pull trigger? I’m not sure- just asking out of curiosity.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
You do need pull hammers but it is a 5 minute change you can do,call Kolar and price them and this is a good deal I have one.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It’s sold. I looked this morning to change the heading but couldn’t find the option. Thread tools tab only has the option to bump . Maybe a moderator knows how. I’ve done it in the past but something changed. Thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
76 Posts
It’s sold. I looked this morning to change the heading but couldn’t find the option. Thread tools tab only has the option to bump . Maybe a moderator knows how. I’ve done it in the past but something changed. Thanks for the interest!
You cannot change the listing to “Sold”, you must message the administrator.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts