Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Left Handed Kolar Max TS, .740 bore, 3 factory choke tubes, release trigger (can be equipped with pull if necc) 14.5 lop, 1/4 to 3/8 LH Offset and adjustable pad for toe out and drop at heel, Kolar Americase. We recently sold this gun to a longtime customer who recently lost his job and simply can't afford to keep it. They don't have internet access anymore and asked if we would help them out of a bad situation. He's willing to price the gun to sell.......
5400.00 incl s/h to ffl dealer or best offer, I'll do the transfer here at no charge to your dealer to help out. The gun is in fine working condition and cosmetically is 97-98%. A Kolar TC PFS grip will fit the TS's, so if your rh and have a PFS this might be something to think about. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gene, sorry for the delay, I've been replying through emails, but no one's receiving anything. We're out in country so we only have satellite service. They are aware of the problem and working on it and stated it should be resolved today.I can receive emails, but can't send, so give me a call after lunch today @ 1-800-344-7468. I have a couple of deliveries this morning. Thanks, Doug

Mike, great shooting at Cardinal! We've been on the road for the last 3 1/2 mos, it will take 3-4 months to get caught up.....you gotta love it, Doug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.